Monday, May 9, 2011

RE: A Saving Grace

In response to A Saving Grace:

I appreciate your article very much. I was not aware of Elizabeth Warren's influence and presence in politics. As a middle-class American, I also feel that I have been getting ripped off and taken advantage of for years by the government. The elites have monopolized everything and they are securing their future, while the rest of us struggle for basic necessities. I am glad to know that there is a silver lining on a very dark cloud. It sounds like Warren is going to be a good representation for middle-class Americans. Maybe the future of politics and government isn't doomed, after-all.

Your argument is well constructed and clearly marks your stand. It is refreshing to read an opinion that is not laced in a negative, aggressive tone. You voiced your concerns, but also offered a positive light on the situation. Great job!

No comments: